Our Adjustable Posture Corrector can be worn as a treatment device for kyphosis and can also help prevent rounded shoulders which occurs with repeated slouching postures. The Adjustable Posture Corrector is made from a neoprene breathable material renowned for its durability.
For optimum comfort the shoulder straps include soft pads to reduce pressure.
Recommended by physiotherapists and chiropractors for the treatment of upper back, neck and shoulder pain. The Posture Corrector is worn and adjusted like a backpack. Lightweight and discreet – it can be worn under clothing.
Used as a training device for a few hours a day over a couple of weeks, you will begin to see an improvement in your posture. It can also be worn while exercising to maintain a desirable neutral position.
- Relieving tension in your upper back, neck and shoulders
- Kyphosis (medical condition)
- Upper and mid back (thoracic) pain
- Shoulder pain from poor posture
- Countering the effects of slouching
- Office workers and computer users
- Teenagers with lazy posture
- Boosting confidence by standing up straight
- 1x Adjust Posture Corrector
- 1x instruction manual