Are you looking for the ultimate snorkeling solution? Are you tired of clenching your jaw on a mouth piece and having your mask fog up? Do you want to be able to breathe through nose as well as your mouth? Do you want to be able to see more through your mask? We have just what you’re looking for! Our Full Face Snorkel Mask is the latest in snorkeling technology and will bring you even closer to the spectacular sights of the ocean while giving you maximum comfort and enjoyment, making snorkeling and swimming even more fun than before. Snorkel in style and be the envy of all your friends – get your Full Face Snorkel Mask today!
- Dry top system: Snorkel air valve is open when above the surface and closed when under water. No more having to blow water out from your snorkel after you dive under water!
- 180 degree view: Extra large and wide PC glass mask allowing you to see more of your surroundings ensuring you don’t miss any of the action!
- Two-way breathing: Separate breathing channels; 1 where the air goes in when you inhale, and a separate channel for air that you’re breathing out. This helps with keeping the mask fog-free and the snorkel water-free!
- Anti-fog glass: Who doesn’t hate it when your mask or goggles fog up? You have to stop the fun to wipe them, and then they’re fogged up again minutes later! Not with our Full Face Snorkel Mask.
- Multiple sizes: Suitable for kids, women and men! We’ve got a size to fit all kinds of face shapes.
- Free carry bag: Comes with a free storage/carry bag so you can transport it and store it easily and conveniently.
- Limited time offer: FREE waterproof phone pouch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately this mask is not designed to withstand the pressure of deep diving. However, it will work well with surface snorkelling and shallow diving/swimming.
Anything above 40°C/104°F will cause the mask to fog up a little. Use anti-fog spray before using the snorkel to help with this potential issue.
This snorkel mask is designed to alleviate the issue of the glass fogging up with it’s two-way breathing system, however, over extended use, you may notice some fog/condensation starting to appear. No mask is 100% fog-proof – it just doesn’t exist. But, the good news is: use some anti-fog spray on the inside of the mask before you use it – this should help minimize the issue and extend the period of fog-free use.
Children under 36 months should not use it. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
For your own safety, we don’t recommend doing this as you may hurt yourself if the mask slips off or the force of the impact somehow damages the mask. Please be responsible when using this mask.
We recommend, as is the case with all snorkeling masks, that you are clean shaven prior to using this mask to ensure a good seal is created between your skin and the mask. If you have a beard, the mask may not be able to seal properly. If you don’t want to shave, you can try applying petroleum jelly (Vaseline) onto the beard line as this can help block any openings in the seal.
Mask Material: Polycarbonate shatterproof PVC
Lining material: Medical liquid silicone.
- 1x Full Face Snorkel Mask
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x FREE carry bag
- 1x FREE waterproof phone pouch (1 per order)
If you would prefer not to receive the free gift, you can let us know via the comments section during checkout.